Monday, January 21, 2008

7th grade life

well 7th grade is the funniest time of my life so far. Instead of sitting in class all day doing nothing we have dances and plays and line dances and lots more fun stuff. I love it but the bad part is the grades, especially math and science. My worst subjects, but I think math is harder because I just don't get some of it. Its hard! I don't know what to do some times, but I still manage to get my home work done on time and I'm keeping up in my grades. The funnest time of the day is when school ends, because I don't have to do any more work! Its cool because I get to go home and relax until it starts again. The worst part is getting up and dragging myself to school again. Its a drag and I hope when I graduate high school, I won't have to deal with it any more. But I still will because of college, dang it. Well as far as school, life has been good especially sports. Football season over, but I still have basketball on my side. Basketball is a fun sport, but not as fun as football. I want to keep it like that because I like football more then basketball. Basketball is still fun and it gets me through the school year so I'm happy with that. I think that I will be alot better next football season because of how hard I've been training in the weight room. It's just the time of my life and always will be. The goal in my life is to be a NFL football player and be a good one to, but it is just a one in a million chance I'll make it, but you never know. I might be that one. That's my life so far in the 7th grade and I'll write more later when it gets better.

No comments: